lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

Omar outperforms your avatar on the PlayStation - El Norte de Castilla

Omar supera a su avatar en la 'PlayStation'Omar speed outperforms its Basque marker / g. POSADA VillamilARTURO | VALLADOLID-

Ømar Ramos kills time with the console in their free time. The ' kill ' is not included, or only in part. B?licas the video game 'Call of Duty' missions serve entertainment with his Canaries friends, connected to Internet trav?s. But outside the f?tbol, Omar tambi?n gives the bal?n... with the same 'PlayStation' controls. ?S?, game-FIFA 12. At the moment I have not caught Real Valladolid. Sometimes play with the Almer?a because todav?a go out in that equipo? is r?e.

Ømar Ramos happy est?. Despu?s arrival at Mondariz concentraci?n ?de inc?gnito? (as says the same ?l), the left-handed end has chained the three first title and can already boast of having given assistance to vali? a triumph (?scar, on the first day in La Romareda). The good pitch in League contrasts with the image of the friendly ?ltimo in the trophy city of Valladolid. ?Ah? the truth is things did not go me. The match against Athletic Bilbao at Zorrilla was a little weird. We do not play bien?.

In that clash, a test for Ðukic, Omar tambi?n lab apareci? in his usual position as inside from the left and is emple? as an attacking midfielder after washing face t?ctico of the second half. ?HAC?a time not playing ah?. S? when I was young m?s and is a place that I like. I can go to both sides, I can touch the bal?n much. I like to play as an attacking midfielder, but I've almost always done in the band izquierda?.

Omar Su?rez empez? playing at the f?tbol Hall in Punta Hidalgo, the village tinerfe?a where naci? makes 24 a?os. Spaces reduced school pas? to the computer of the people in categor?a of prebenjamines and milit? all? two a?os. The Tenerife you reclut? to your lower categor?as. All? permaneci? fourteen seasons in which grew up to the ?lite.

?hace jugu? in Primera? time, says take the vista atr?s and recalls the campa?a 2009-2010 with the Tenerife. ?ES truth that is another world, another f?tbol. Now for Real Valladolid we are doing things right, as they were aqu? last season. I was then in the Almer?a and in the Huesca and ve?a the Celtic and Real Valladolid were the best played, that m?s ten?an the ball. His f?tbol was very different to the other teams and I think that is why ascendieron?.

Combinatorial style of Ðukic, claiming the ball, and the strong personality on the field that tambi?n sucks the team in first seduces Ømar Ramos. ?Aqu? do not usually much hitting the bal?n up, but rather we prefer out played. It is the f?tbol that I like, that I always liked and why I am very happy to be aqu?. Its great ?dolo was Zinedine Zidane, a magician of the ball to cautiv? Omar when he was a ni?o but not desempe?asen the same funci?n on the field. ?actualmente, admire Messi, but always I gust? Zidane?.

Omar the Earth throws, but not to the point of feeling that morri?a that affects sometimes Canary Island athletes who leave the archipi?lago. ?Suelen say that from us, but right now I am very much in taste. I don't think in return. S? I miss family and friends, but this is my job. I look forward to long aqu?. At the moment est? ceded a season by Huesca, although Real Valladolid have a purchase opci?n.

No problem to adapt to your new wardrobe, Omar has been congeniando m?s with the players that must be associated in the field to attack. ?Suelo be m?s with Javi [Guerra] and ?scar. But I get on very well with todos?.

Tambi?n has felt the support of Miroslav Ðukic, something that his personality has thanked. ?Suele talk a lot with me. When they give me confidence I feel much better and coach me the est? offering. I am very happy with ?l?.

Back in their virtual skirmishes and PlayStation games afternoons, Omar hopes to leave FIFA 13 versi?n. Because the previous not convinced... at least in one respect, that complains between laughter: ??En the game I'm very bad! ?Me made m?s bad for what I am! ?. good luck to Ðukic not tendr? into account this virtual versi?n.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario